8 Weeks, Classroom setting
In the Incubator Classroom, you’ll learn all of the things you didn’t know about getting your idea from paper to a real-world product.
- Week 1 : Get to the core of your idea
- Week 2: Discover the ideal user
- Week 3: Get the right information
- Week 4: Build your interview list
- Week 5: Prototype is king
- Week 6: Talk to your customers
- Week 7: What all that data means
- Week 8: Choose your next steps confidently
Up to 10 companies participating
(Maximum of 20 participants, up to 2 per company or idea)
Additional participants $1,495
Maximum of 2 per company or idea
3-4 months, One-on-one
In the Startup Program, the Raika team will walk the path with you to bring your idea into reality with custom-designed program milestones:
Refine your idea
- Discover the killer feature in your idea
- Identify your ideal users
- Design strategies to reach your users
- Define the problem from the user view
Build and validate the solution
- Create solution statements to communicate value
- Produce wireframes to demonstrate functionality
- Build the self-contained, functional prototype
- Hone interviewing and feedback collection skills
Make an informed, confident decision
- Compile and analyze all data and feedback collected
- Discuss ROI, recommendations and next steps
You will have direct access to your Raika team and will participate in weekly coaching sessions to guide your research and interviews.
Up to 2 participants per company or idea
SMB and Enterprise
3-6 months, One-on-one
The SMB and Enterprise Incubation program provides companies of all sizes with a team to help discover whether a new product or service is worth interrupting your existing road map.
We work with Product or Project Managers, Development Managers, VPs or C-Suite executives to:
- Investigate the viability of a new product or service
- Interview current and potential new customers
- Research competitors' offerings.
Pricing and cost analysis
- Figure out the right price
- Estimate the time and cost to your company to implement
Recommendations and messaging
- Make a recommendation about the right time to implement
- Help sell the new prioritization up the chain for internal buy-in
- Assist in determining the correct reprioritizing of existing road map items
Because Got An App Idea team members have all worked in various size companies, from startups to enterprise corporations, we are sensitive to the unique challenges you face and are skilled at navigating the waters.
Call for Pricing
What if I’m ready to build my product?
Ready to build your project? Raika Technologies will work with you to determine the right time frame for your project and help you understand the costs you can anticipate.
We will help you ensure that you build the right product and that you understand the audience you are targeting before we start writing code.
Plus, all of our custom build out projects come with a very competitive warranty, and we offer various support and maintenance contracts to help you keep your focus on your business, not on the technology.
Call for Pricing
A few times a year, we find a project that we just can't get enough of. We watch every Startup Program client very closely to determine if the person and the project have that "It-Factor" that makes us want to get more involved.
If your project is chosen, Raika become your very first investor, making a cash-and-equity deal with you to be your development partner in exchange for a piece of the action.
You'll not only get our technical expertise, but you'll also get access to our network of investors and startup pros. And we'll go to bat for whatever we think will help make you a huge success!
By Invitation Only Startup Program Completion Required